The secret Jewish Cannabis History and Wisdom teachings of all ages

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Pop Music = Pot music

If you think drugs have never done anything good for us, then do me a favor: Go home,
take all your CDs,
all your records and tapes,
and burn 'em. Because,
you know those musicians,
who've made all that music
that's enhanced your life throught the years?
RRRReally fucking high on drugs.


Bill Hicks


The basic question nobody asks is
why do people take drugs
of any sort?
Why do we have these accessories to normal living life?
I mean, is there something
wrong with society that's
making us so pressurized that we
cannot live without
guarding ourselves
against it?

John Lennon


Oh well, they'll stone you when you're tryna be so good. Wanna hear something funny?

That Bob Dylan song, rainy day woman #12 & #35, until the secret of AShaN was revealed, I would have sworn that's how 420 became a pot culture buzz word. because 12 * 35 =, of course...

For some period of time, I was convinced that marijuna was the aspect of Israel, as they both are persecuted similarly, and have had similar effects on the culture, that is, causing it. Is that an ethnocentric thing to think? I've moved away from actually believing it as opposed to just observing it...

Rock and Roll would have been without the Jews, but maybe not without Jerusalem and Mount Zion. Elvis and Bob Dylan maaan, set everybody else up.

The folks at Jewsrock sent me a link with This Piece, sweetly inviting me to post it here. It's the story of the Semetic Journalist who turned the Beatles on to Pot. Can you imagine the zchus, being the one who turned the Beatles on to pot? Gevalt.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've also heard that the propaganda film Reefer Madness has a copyright date of April 20th [4/20].

1:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site has a lot of information pertaining to my interests herbal healer . I will definitely bookmark this page and be back later. If you get a chance, please check out my herbal healer site. We so have something in common. Check ya later...

10:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I think about marijuana seeds only 2 sites come into my mind: your and this other marijuana seeds website

4:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Orange County's most extensive Hydroponic Superstore! We discretely ship to all states and offer volume discounts!
GOT HYDRO?

7:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Orange County's most extensive Hydroponic Superstore! We discretely ship to all states and offer volume discounts!
GOT HYDRO?

7:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE ONLY PLACE TO SHOP FOR HYDRO

8:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was lookinng for marijuana and in particular for some Serious Seeds and it seems I've found them.

8:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the company Paradise seeds has won many cannabis cup, these seeds are great guys!

8:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home